2.03.2005

Thursday, Feb. 3

Sorry it's so late today, I had an action-packed day.

Q. Would you be willing to give up TV for 5 years if it magically saved 1,000 starving children in Africa?

A. Hmm. This is a tricky one. A lot of stuff happens in 5 years. Just think of all the crazy stuff you've seen on TV since 2000. I would love to say I'm a good person and would give up TV for 5 years to save 1,000 starving children, but I don't know if I would be. As long as I could have internet, I'ld be ok.

1 Comments:

Blogger *meth_angel* said...

Just when I find a TV show I really like I get to save 1,000 starving children in Africa if I don't watch it for 5 years. Go figure. I'd have to say yes though, I'm sure in five years it'll be out on dvd. And with the internet, I could prolly find transcriptions.

February 6, 2005 at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home