1.31.2005

Monday, Jan. 31

Wow it's already February tomorrow. That's just crazy. Pretty soon I'll be done with my first year of college. I'm still not sure about what I'm doing next year, but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime, have fun answering the questions and clicking the ads!

Q. If you had to pick your 3 favorite songs, which ones would you pick?

A. Hmm..just three favorites huh? Well let's go through the 4 and 5 star rated songs on my Windows Media Player and see which ones get to be the top three. I think "Battle of New Orleans" by Johnny Horton would have to be one of them, just because it's such a fun song and I can listen to for a long time before I get sick of it. "Hallelujah" by Rufus Wainwright is also very good. I'm pretty sure that song made me want to marry him once or twice. "Chariots Rise" by Lizzie West is also very good. If you've seenThe Secretary , it's the song played when he carries her up the stairs and bathes her. "Baby Girl" by Sugarland kind of makes me want to cry sometimes. My current favorite happy song right now is "Bubble Pop Electric" by Gwen Stefani. I have 597 songs on my 4 and 5 star favorites list, so I think I'll just go with "Battle of New Orleans", "Bubble Pop Electric", and "Hallelujah". Yea, we'll go with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger grkgrl88 said...

My response is up. :)

http://grkgrl88.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2005 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home