1.25.2005

Tuesday, Jan. 25

I'm sleepy! This whole college thing is starting to get to me. Anyway, I should do my homework tonight so I can get to bed early enough. Atleast it's only a 9am class, not a 7am or something crazy like that.

Q. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

A. This is a dilly of a pickle. If you change something about the way you were raised, you change what you are now. I would like to change whatever it was that made me start biting my nails. I'ld also like to change how I first started studying. Maybe have some sort of reward system in place where I didn't get to watch tv or go online until after my homework was done and my parents actually checked it. Then I would have better study habits now. And not be so sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home