1.26.2005

Wednesday, Jan. 26

I'm not having the best day in the world, but I did remember to update this. So I've got that going for me...

Q. Do you feel you have much impact on the lives of people you come in contact with?

A. I like to think I have a big impact on the lives of my friends, but I'm not so sure about the lives of people I just come into contact with. I'm the dumpster for a lot of my friends. They dump their problems on me and they feel better and I feel better because they feel better. I don't mind being the dumpster because if my friends aren't happy, I'm not happy. I don't have the highest self-image/esteem/worth so I base my happiness on whether or not my friends' lives are good. So in answer to the question, I don't really know. I feel like I have some impact, but I'm not sure how much or if I really do or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home